Welcome to Meadowlark Middle School's Athletic Web Page.
Please look at all we have to offer!
Athletic Director- Chris HollowayInterscholastic Sports
Boy's Soccer- Coach Weddle
Cross Country- Coach Shutt and Coach Brown
Girl's Volleyball- Coach Groves
Boy's Volleyball- Coach Brown
Cheerleading- Coach Sicignano
7th Grade Girl's Basketball- Coach Velez
7th Grade Boy's Basketball- Coach Weddle
8th Grade Girl's Basketball- Coach Groves
8th Grade Boy's Basketball- Coach Lester
Track- Coach Brown and Coach Shutt
Girl's Soccer -Chris Holloway
Seventh and eighth grade students will have the opportunity to play in interscholastic sports. To be eligible to play on these teams, all students must meet local promotion standards of the WS/FCS System.
Athletic Eligibility and Conduct Requirements for Students
- All WS/FC Schools eligibility requirements apply at all times.
- All Meadowlark Middle School rules apply at all times.
- All athletes must pass all their courses and earn a 2.0 grade point average the previous nine-week grading period.
- If an athlete misses practices (unexcused) they may not play in the next game.
- Any athlete placed in ISS or OSS may not play in their next game or games depending on the practice time missed.
- Three classroom time outs result in a one game suspension.
- If two games are missed as a result of disciplinary reasons, the athlete will be removed from the team.
A physical and proof of insurance are required to try out for any of our interscholastic teams. A physical is in effect for one calendar year. Refer to the Student Handbook for a full list of requirements.