Congratulations to the Reagan cheerleaders on your outstanding performance at the NewBridge Bank Jamboree!
Your coaches couldn't be more proud of you! You hit a solid and clean routine and represented Reagan so well, both on and off the field. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this event!
- Please arrive at Reagan promptly at 8:30 a.m. Camp will take place in the main gym and will end at 4:00 p.m.
Please review the constitution and submit the signature page signed by both cheerleader and all parents/guardians who need to be aware of our policies. Please access the "Tryout Information" page if you need to print the form. Click the link to print.
Dates to Watch for and Payment Schedule
- June 28 $200 payment (past due)
- July 31 $100 payment due
- August 30 $100 payment due (this amount could change)
Campwear and Uniform Expenses
- All female cheerleaders are responsible for purchasing their own shoes, briefs, and bodyliners. Links to the appropriate items are below. Please order these items soon so that if there is a size issue, then you have time to get it corrected. Links for the bodysuit and briefs have been updated.
- Bodyliner (order in black): http://www.teamcheer.com/Cheerleading-Apparel-Cheerleading-Uniforms-Cheerleader-Uniforms-Practice-Wear-Bodywear-Warm-Ups/Cheerleading-Apparel-Cheerleading-Bodywear-Available-In-Stock/Adult-Bodysuit
- Briefs (order in black): http://www.teamcheer.com/Cheerleading-Apparel-Cheerleading-Uniforms-Cheerleader-Uniforms-Practice-Wear-Bodywear-Warm-Ups/Cheerleading-Apparel-Cheerleading-Bodywear-Available-In-Stock/Adult-Low-Rise-Boy-Cut-Brief
- Shoes: http://www.teamcheer.com/Cheerleading-Footwear-Cheerleading-Shoes-Cheerleading-Socks/Nike-Cheerleading-Shoes-Cheer-Shoes-cheerleading-shoes-nike-cheer-shoes-nike/Nike-Cheer-Flash
- All cheerleaders should also have 2 pairs of black and 1 pair of oxford gray cheer shorts to wear for camp.
- Cheer fees will cover camp tuition, camp t-shirts, hair bows, uniform, poms, and warm-up suit. If cheerleaders choose to purchase additional items as the season progresses (bag, sweatshirt, etc.) then cheerleaders will be responsible for those fees as well.
- Parents will be scheduled to provided snacks and water for the cheerleaders on game days.
- Parents will be scheduled to work the football concession stand for half a game during the football season. Parents indicated that they preferred to work concessions on the same night as their children's games.
- Fundraising assistance
- Each program is allowed one fundraiser per season.
- For the fall, parents indicated that requesting donations would be our best bet. The coaches will put together a sheet indicating the average cost of cheerleading in high school and what items the fundraising money would go towards.
- For the winter, we will host a cheer clinic and "Cheer Night" performance for elementary school students and sell fans to try to help spectators stay cool.