Maintenance Workers keep our schools running! They are the 'behind the scenes' workers and a vital part of our organization.
Maintenance Workers include: Groundskeepers, Electricians, HVAC Techs, Plumbers, General Building Maintenance Workers, Painters, Environmentalist, Facilities Workers and Local Garage Workers
Items to Gather Before Applying
history (complete dates MM/YYYY, contact info)
cover letter (if applicable) and other supporting documents
- Personal and Professional
Application Process for Internal Applicants
- Search our Internal Job Postings for positions in the Maintenance Department.
- In the 'School/Dept' field, type 'Maintenance'.
- Complete an 'In-Service Application form' for each position you are applying for and have your principal / supervisor sign it.
- E-mail, fax or mail your cover letter, in-service application, and resume
to email@example.com for each job in which you are applying