Welcome to Wiley Magnet Middle School's PTA Website!
Your support matters ... donate to the Wiley PTA! You can contribute to the PTA Family Campaign by using the PayPal link below or sending your donation to the school in an envelope marked PTA Family Campaign. Thank you for your support. Donations of all amounts are appreciated.
WILEY NEEDS YOU!
Wiley PTA meetings are on the second Thursday of each month, from 12:30-1:45 p.m.
- Download the Wiley PTA Membership Form here. Complete the form and email it to Heather Bumgarner or leave it in the office for her.
- School Tour Guides are needed to
help tour prospective Wiley students and families, generally from 8:30
to 10 a.m. If you are interested, please contact Catherine Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in volunteering at Wiley in the classroom or helping teachers in other ways, please contact Irma Niten at (336) 727-2378, ext. 321.
Here are some ways you can give to the school:
Link your cards when shopping: Food Lion MVP #214919; Harris Teeter VIC #2187; Target REDcard for 1% of purchases. Remember to re-link every year!
- Send check/cash contributions to Wiley PTA anytime during the year.
- Support Wiley fundraisers.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Wiley PTA
- Created New STEAM Lab in 2014 and provided multi-media resources for the “A” in STEAM for art, orchestra, band and chorus.
- Host straight “A” and sports team celebrations for students throughout the year.
- Provide support and appreciation to Wiley teachers throughout the year including back-to-school, holidays and Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Promote Wiley Magnet School through fall Open House, 6th Grade picnic, school tours and Wiley Wear.
- It’s a great way to be involved and show support for your child’s education!
Wiley's historical marker was dedicated on September 25, 2013. Click here to see the full story from the WSFCS District.