Why Join the Hanes PTSA?
Show support for your child and Hanes by joining the PTSA!
Membership is open to all parents, students, teachers, staff, grandparents, and more. For only $6.50 per member, you will become a vital part of the Hanes community.
How Much Does it Cost?
$6.50 per individual member. Anyone can join - Students, Moms, Dads, Teachers, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc.
What Do I Get for Joining?
Your membership supports the National, State and Local PTA and entitles you to:
- Eligibility to discuss and vote on PTSA business.
- Membership in the North Carolina and National PTAs.
- A fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference in your child's future and learn about important issues affecting children at our school and in our community.
How Do I Join?
Joining is easy! Just fill out the membership form included below and return it with your dues of $6.50 per person to Hanes in an envelope marked PTSA Membership. Dues and form can be turned in at the office or with the homeroom teacher.
Why should I join?
- Joining the PTSA shows you support the programs we provide at Hanes including volunteer screening, bi-monthly newsletters, Book Fair, and more.
- Joining the PTSA allows you to be a part of the positive changes we make at the school, county, state, and national level to improve education for all children.
- As a PTSA member, you are NOT required to attend the quarterly PTSA meetings.
- As a PTSA member, you are NOT required to volunteer for any of the PTSA programs or events.
- Of your $6.50 PTSA dues, $2.25 is sent to the National PTA, $1.75 goes to North Carolina PTA, and the remaining $2.50 stays at Hanes and is spent on programs at our school to enhance our students' educational experience.