Welcome to the West Forsyth Girl's Lacrosse Webpage:
Coaches: Rick McVicker, Ashley Alva, and Kerry O'Rourke
Managers: Hannah Sheppard and Kendall Sheppard
TIME: Weekday's 4:10-6:15 (Monday ends at 5:15)
LOCATION: Practice field behind the Soccer Field
EQUIPMENT: Lacrosse Stick, Goggles, Mouthguard
(subject to change-Lacrosse is an outdoor sport and the weather is always a factor)
PRACTICE: MONDAYS 4:10-5:15, TUESDAY-FRIDAY 4:10-6:15
(Lacrosse is an outdoor sport and our schedule is subject to changes due to weather)
the Lacrosse practice field is located behind the soccer field.
Players may not drive to the field. Park in third lot and walk.
- Be on the field dressed with all equipment by 4:10 each day.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Make sure you hydrate (64 fluid oz. of water daily)
- Make sure you are eating healthy meals every day
- You MUST have a current physical on file at West Forsyth High School
- We will be running a 5K on Thursday Feb 14th,
- Varsity field players must run 1mile in under 9 min
- Players need to bring TWO fitted mouthguards, an approved stick, approved goggles, cleats and running shoes.
- Click here for a list of approved sticks
- If you have use an inhaler, bring an extra inhaler - in a ziplock bag - with your name on it.
- Print out your own Stat Sheets for the teams here: blank VARSITY Stats Sheet blank JV Stats Sheet
Click here for the NCAA Women's Lacrosse Statisticians’ Manual
Game Schedule: (subject to change-Lacrosse is an outdoor sport and the weather is always a factor)
at East Forsyth RESCHEDULED
6-7 loss STATS
R J Reynolds
Watauga (Var Only)
Bishop McGuiness (Var Only)
at R J Reynolds
at Watauga (Var Only)
at Mt Tabor RESCHEDULED
at Bishop Mcguiness (Var Only)
at Glenn (Var Only)