Name: Michael Hennis
Subject: Geometry, Honors Geometry, Yearbook 1
1. Arrive on time and be seated when the tardy bell rings.
2. Bring all materials to class daily. This includes pencil and paper.
3. Place homework and materials on your desk upon being seated.
4. Get permission prior to speaking or getting out of your seat in class.
5. Take all notes and attempt all assignments to the best of your ability. Effort is important.
6. Treat everyone with respect. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
1. First offense - verbal or written warning
2. Second offense - phone or email home
3. Third offense - discipline form sent to the office
Severe disruptions may be sent to the office immediately.