1. Respect yourself, your classmates, and classroom materials.
2. Raise your hand to speak.
3. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
4. Listen when others are speaking.
5. Always do your very best!
Consequences - In our classroom there will be a stoplight pocket chart with all of the student’s names. The chart will have cards of 3 colors (green, yellow, and red). If the child is following the class rules, their name will be displayed in the front of the green pocket. If a disruptive behavior occurs:
1st time: Verbal warning
2nd time: Change color to yellow and have time out or silent lunch
3rd time: Change color to red and a note or phone call will go to the parent
4th time: The child will be referred to the office.
In your child’s take home folder, daily behavior will be indicated as to what color they were on at the end of the school day. Please check and initial each day.