1. Respect yourself, your classmates, and classroom materials.
2. Raise your hand to speak.
3. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
4. Listen when others are speaking.
5. Always do your very best!
Consequences - In our classroom there will be a pocket chart with all of the student's names. Each child's pocket will have cards of various colors (green, yellow, orange, red and black.) If the child is following the class rules, their green card will be displayed in the front of the pocket. If a disruptive behavior occurs:
1st time: Warning and change card to yellow
2nd time: Change card to orange and have time out or silent lunch
3rd time: Change card to red and a note or phone call will go to the parent
4th time: Change card to black and visit the office.
In your child's take home folder, daily behavior will be indicated as to what color card they were on at the end of the school day. Please check and initial each day.