A challenge for today, an education for tomorrow.
The Career Center is committed to challenging our students academically, providing them with the knowledge and skills necessary to function in a technologically advanced and competitive world, instilling in them lifelong learning skills, and providing them with a supportive, safe environment in which they can reach their fullest potential.
1. Our first priority is student learning; rigorous academic standards and the wholehearted commitment of our faculty and staff allow students to perform at the highest level of their ability.
2. Teachers, staff and administrators are firmly committed to maintaining a safe environment for our students.
3. We foster positive relationships and boost respect among students and staff by recognizing our students unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs, and by affirming the diversity of all members of our school community.
4. We provide students with the tools and skills necessary for effective utilization of electronic media along with print media in communication, researching, and creating their own works.
5. We believe all students can learn; however, all learners have special needs and special gifts. We provide our students with various ways to learn and demonstrate their knowledge.
6. We motivate students by demonstrating the relevance and effects of the knowledge they gain. At all phases, we encourage enthusiastic and active participation in the learning experience.
7. We foster communication among school, parents, and the community at large, and maintain and expand our partnerships with businesses and community organizations.