Welcome to Second Grade
Karen Johnson 2nd Grade Room 308
Monday. August 25, 2012
Welcome to second grade. I am looking forward to the first day of school. I hope you have had a wonderful summer and are looking forward to learning alot of new things this year.
My Class Expectations
B Be Respectful
· Listen when others are speaking.
· Keep hands, feet, and objectives to yourself.
· Show respect at all times.
E Encourage Others
· Share a smile and think of others first.
· Be a good friend.
· Use positive words.
S Strive to do Your Best
· Always do your work neatly and completely.
· Dont ever give up and keep trying.
· Plan to be successful.
T Think Before you ACT
· Raise hand before speaking.
· Treat others the way you want to be treated.
· Engage brain before engaging your mouth.