Paisley will play other schools in volleyball, basketball, soccer and track. WS/FCS policy states that only students in seventh and eighth grades are eligible to participate in interscholastic sports. (High School students may participate in sports and extra-curricula activities at their residential high school. For more information, consult the High School Athletics page on this website.)
Practices and games are scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 2:45 - 4:15. Limited transportation home may be provided after practices.
Requirements for student participation in interscholastic sports include:
1. Shall be properly enrolled in Paisley IB Magnet School.
2. Shall have been in attendance for at least 85% of the previous semester.
3. Shall meet state and local promotion standards and maintain passing grades each semester. Must maintain a 2.25 GPA.
4. Shall not participate if he/she becomes 15 years of age on or before October 16 of said school year. (See Athletic Director for alternatives.)
5. Shall receive a medical exam by a physician licensed to practice medicine to be eligible to try out for the team.
6. Shall be an amateur.
7. Shall have proper insurance to cover medical needs that result from injury.
8. Shall not be guilty of misconduct.